
Tutorial made with the beautiful Scrap by Maribelscrapz, You can purchase
this gorgeous kit HERE. Thanks Maribel.
I am using the awesome art of Chester Ocampo, tube HERE.
Masks: HERE
Ready!! let's go!!
1.- Open an image 650 x 600 and flood fill white.
2.- New raster layer selections-select all, copy and paste paper4, select none
new mask layer-from imagen and put the mask81 merge-merge group, image-resize 110%
3.- Repeat step two but with the paper3 and mask9
4.- Copy and paste element5 resize 60%, select inside with the magic wand
Selections-modify-expand-10, new raster layer copy and paste the papel4.
5.- Copy and paste the element3 resize 50% with the magic wand select inside
Selections-modify-expand-10 new raster layer and paste the papel10, opacity 65%.
6.- Copy and paste the element1 resize 50% with the magic wand select inside
Selections-modify-expanding 10 new raster layer and paste the papel9, opacity 65%
7.- Elements 29,34,36,13 resized to 50%
Element 14 resized to 50% mirror image
Element 28 resized to 40%
Element 32 resized to 60%
Element 9 resized to 20%
Element 18 resized to 90%
Element 23 resized to 70%
8.- Copy and paste the girl, with the warp brush apply in the legs behind the doodle.
9.- Drop-shadow all the layers.
10.- Write secrets with the font you like it, apply effects-3d effects-inner bevel whit this values:
11.- Add your name and any copyrights, merge all layers and ready!
I hope you enjoyed, any questions I'll be here!!
I hope you enjoyed, any questions I'll be here!!










0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario