15:20

SWEET LOVE

Publicado por Faria |



Tutorial done totally with the material of Scraps Dimension. Doris has a full blog, congratulations!!!

Materials used of Scrap Dimensions:

Tag Template5...Here
Mask 1...Here
FTU-Love WordArt...Here
The papers and the bow are from her Scrap FTU Sweet Valentine...Here

I have prepared it with two tubes.
Popeye Wong www.popeyewong.com and Chester Ocampo elpinoy.deviantart.com to download them click Here

Filters used:
Eye Candy 3.1/Drop Shadow for the shadow
Pent.com/Jeans
FM File Tools/Blend Emboss

START:

1-TEMPLATE...Image/mirror all the layers 90 degrees to the left.

2-Select with the lasso the layer 2, the part that is outside of the circle on the bottom (center) and erase.

3-Now we resize the layer so that it is of the same width and height adjuste by the top and bottom to the template, surpassing a little, see final image. That the size will be 600x475 approximately.

4-WORDART Love2...Resize to 60% copy and passte as a new layer, sharpen.

5-Open the papers that I am utilizing, pater 2,5 and 10, resize 50%, sharpen.

6-Select the template layer. Selections/select all...selections/float...erase the floating layer.

7-In the color palette choose material and find the adequate paper, color the layer with it.

8-To the layer 2 and 6 apply effect Eye Candy 3.1/Glass with these values, see image.

capture

9-Select layer 2, selections/select all...selections/float...selection/modify, expand by 2 pixels, add a new raster layer, send to the bottom and color it white. To this layer we will give shadow but not to layer 2..

10-We do the same with layer 6. Apply shadow to the white layer, not layer 6.

11-Wordart Love4. Resize 50%, sharpen and place as a new raster layer.

12-Scrap piece, Bow3, resize 60%, sharpen and place as a new raster layer.

13-Apply the mask, resize 115%. Mask/delete.

14-Apply shadow to all the pieces, as you like. I have done it with Eye Candy 3.1/Drop Shadow, direction 134, values 10-10-50 color black. In some of the elements I change direction so that the shadow does not touch the end of the layer, and the final image is straight.

15-Apply FM Tile Tools/Blend Emboss in the 3,5 and 7 layers.

16-Apply effect Penta.com/Jeans in the 4th layer and in the mask layer.

17-Write your credits. Layers merge visible and save as a png if I am going to place in a colored background. If it is going to be a white background then I save it as a jpg.


Some people see the png images with a bluish background, I do not know why, could be your graphics card...I don't understand, but I assure you that the images have a totally white background.

I hope you liked this tutorial, any questions feel free to ask.

Greetings, Faria.

Translated by Silvia

Registered Tutorial

Reproduction prohibited without permission.

Member

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario